THE ALLY YOU NEED
The compensation you deserve.
WHEN CRUISE SHIP INJURY HITS, WE’RE A STEP AHEAD
Charles Moure is one of the few lawyers in the Northwest to have brought cases that established higher legal standards to protect injured passengers.
Cruise Injury Overiew
For millions of vacationers, a cruise can be the getaway of a lifetime. But between their unfamiliar settings and unpredictable conditions, cruises can present numerous opportunities for personal injury. Aware of these hazards, cruise companies often seek to dissuade or even prevent injured passengers from taking legal action. Cruise injury can be a complex and daunting area of law—but it’s where we’re in our element. We know your rights and we will fight to defend them.
Working With Us
What are a few reasons to work with Moure Law regarding your cruise injury claim?
- More than 10 years experience in cruise Injury litigation.
- From wrongful death to personal injury, we’ve successfully pursued a variety of cruise injury claims.
- Consistent and diverse cruise litigation has kept us on top of ever-changing maritime law.
Experienced Cruise Injury Attorney
Charles Moure helps passengers act swiftly and effectively to achieve fair compensation for our client’s physical, psychological or financial damages. Though we always attempt to resolve our clients’ claims through settlement, our experienced legal team stands ready to represent you in court through aggressive litigation.
Moure Law is one of the most experienced law firms in the country when it comes to cruise injury litigation. We are particularly well known for our work pursuing passenger claims against Holland America Line. Our team has successfully brought over twenty-five lawsuits against Holland America, whose ticket contract requires passengers to file suit in Seattle. We know both Holland America and the cruise industry inside and out and we are deeply committed to protecting the rights of passengers.
Time is of the essence when it comes to pursuing your cruise injury claim. Contact us today to find out how we can help you secure the compensation you deserve.
HOLLAND AMERICA CRUISE INJURY
Located in downtown Seattle — more than a decade of Holland America Cruise Injury experience
Holland America Cruise Injury Expertise
From the moment you book your trip with Holland America Line, you are locked in to pursuing any claim that may arise from your cruise with them in Seattle, Washington. Luckily for you, our office is located in the heart of downtown Seattle, right next door to the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, where all cases against Holland America are filed.
This proximity to the court, and our more than 10 years of handling Holland America litigation here, has given us a distinct familiarity with its procedures and judges. Not only are we well-versed in the court; we’ve also dealt extensively with Holland America’s legal counsel. This thorough background with Holland America has prepared us to address your potential claim against the cruise line with ease and precision.
Injured on a Holland America Line Cruise?
- Request a copy of your injury report right away. Be persistent.
- If you are able, document the incident to the best of your ability, pinpointing key events and any witnesses to the incident.
- Obtain a medical evaluation on- and off-shore to provide an accurate documentation of the extent of your injuries.
- Contact an attorney right away to discuss your options. Time is of the essence.
Types of cases we represent
- Slip and Fall
- Disembarkation and Embarkation
- Stairway Falls
- Tripping Hazards
- and Wrongful Death
Why Take Action
What are some reasons to take immediate action regarding your cruise injury claim?
- Time to bring action expires within one year from the date of the incident.
- Cruise lines aggressively work to “get out in front” the moment you are injured.
- Recollection of incident fades with time.
- Cruise line will undershoot your injuries, offering low settlements; attempt to dissuade you from taking action.
Holland America Cruise Injury Case Results
- Eassa v. HAL (2016): co-counsel throughout case which ended in settlement.
- Jane Doe v. HAL (2015): co-counsel throughout case which ended in settlement.
- Mechling v. HAL (2011): obtained settlement for husband of victim of wrongful death at sea.
Office: (206) 695-9202
Mobile: (206) 300-2351
Fax: (206) 374-2293
1700 7th Ave, Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98101
Submitting this form confirms your agreement to the terms below.
I agree that an attorney-client relationship will not be formed until I enter into a written fee agreement with Moure Law. I also agree this submission does not constitute a request for legal advice, nor will information received in response to my submission constitute legal advice.
Our firm has continually and successfully worked with multiple firms on various cruise injury matters. Whether you need local representation or assistance, Moure Law is here to help.